Crazy Horse Bar & Grill
The Crazy Horse Bar & Grill
The Crazy Horse will reopen for the Summer on Saturday, May 22nd from 11 am to 9 pm!
The Crazy Horse Bar and Grill, located upstairs in the Main Lodge at Berkshire East Mountain Resort, is a beautiful space to enjoy lunch or dinner. It's a different experience this year due to Covid, but we have safely spread out the tables and welcome you for food and beverage. Due to Massachusetts requirements, visits are limited to 90 minutes and food must be purchased with alcohol.
Crazy Horse Dining Hours
To make a reservation for a table. Please speak with a host/hostess at the Crazy Horse for available time slots. You can also ask about available times for dining outdoors on the deck with a supreme view of the mountain.
|Thursday (begins June 24th)||4 P.M. – 9 P.M.|
|Fridays||4 P.M. – 9 P.M.|
|Saturdays||4 P.M. – 9 P.M.|
|Sunday||4 P.M. – 4 P.M.|
We will be open on Monday, May 31st for Memorial Day!
Crazy Horse Hours for Online and Pick Up Orders
Online ordering from the Crazy Horse Bar & Grill is available during normal hours of operation.
Click on the link to see our menu and order right from your phone!
COVID-19 FAQS: FOOD & BEVERAGE
What food and beverage options are available this season?
We have an outdoor order and pick up window located outside the Crazy Horse Lodge; the lodge cafeterias will not be open. We are offering online ordering with a larger menu than what is available in person. We highly encourage ordering online and going straight to the online pickup window for a larger menu selection and less waiting in line.
Is the Crazy Horse Bar & Restaurant open?
Yes, the Crazy Horse will be offering sit down dining this Summer.
Do I have to wear a face covering inside while dining?
Face coverings are required inside all lodges and buildings. Guidelines in effect require face coverings inside unless you are eating or drinking. If you are walking around the lodge you will have to wear your face covering.
Can I bring my own food into lodges and use a table?
Brown bagging is not allowed due to reduced lodge capacity.
Are you restricting indoor capacities?
Occupancies for all indoor lodges must follow restaurant guidance which requires appropriate spacing among tables, limiting capacity. Tables are available for no charge but a reservation is required.
Do I have to make reservations to sit inside?
Yes. There will be a hostess at the entrance of the lodge where you can reserve your 90 minute time block. Due to reduced capacity, we encourage you to plan ahead and book your lunch table in advance. The only food allowed in the lodge is food prepared by Berkshire East.
How are you planning to manage indoor capacities on days with bad weather?
Unfortunately, our plans do not change regardless of weather due to our capacity restrictions. Reservations can be made for table space but gearing up and brown bagging will still need to be done at your car.
Can I enter lodges during an emergency?
Yes. Bathrooms will be available as well as customer service to handle emergencies.
Are restrooms inside lodges available?
Yes, restrooms inside the lodges are available with limited occupancy. We also will have heated restroom trailers at the base of the mountain and a portalet in the parking lot available for guests who do not want to or who are unable to come inside lodges.
Crazy Horse Menu
* Before placing your order, please inform your server if a person in your party has a food allergy
- Loaded with cheese, tomato, onion, olive and jalapeño
- Add chicken, chili or pulled pork 4
Pub Pretzels 6
- Soft baked pretzel sticks with maple Dijon aioli
Chicken Wings 10
- BBQ, Carolina or buffalo
Boneless tenders 10
- BBQ, Carolina or buffalo
- Fries, brown gravy and cheese curds
Fried Mozzarella sticks 9
- Served With marinara
Jalapeño Poppers 9
- Served With ranch dressing
House Made Beef Stew 7
House Made Chili 7
House Made Mac & cheese 7
Caesar salad 9
- Chopped romaine, croutons and shaved parmesan
Kale salad 11
- Winter kale, dried cranberries, Chèvre, apple slices
Crazy Horse Burger 15
- 1/3-pound angus beef topped with pulled pork, crispy onion strings and Carolina sauce and fries
- 1/3-pound angus beef burger with lettuce, tomato and onion and fries
- Add cheddar, American or swiss 2
Grilled Portobello Burger 12
- Balsamic Marinated portobello mushroom cap with lettuce, tomato and fries
Sandwiches, Wraps, and Ribs
Pulled Pork Sandwich 12
- Carolina style pulled pork with crispy onions, Cole slaw and fries
Chicken Parmesan Sandwich 12
- Fried chicken, marinara, mozzarella cheese and fries
Steak and Cheese Grinder 14
- Shaved steak with onions, peppers and cheese with fries
Meatball Grinder 14
- Meatballs with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese on garlic bread with fries
Grilled Veggie & Hummus Wrap 8
Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Wrap 8
St. Louis Cut Ribs 17
- House smoked ribs tossed in BBQ sauce with coleslaw and fries
Braised Short Rib 18
- Braised short rib with mashed potatoes and maple glazed carrots