Aerial Adventure Park
Fun in the Trees!
The Aerial Adventure Park is a unique and exciting suspended challenge course featuring a unique blend of elevated wooden platforms and exciting elements.
Know Before You GO
How does it work?
The Aerial Adventure Park is a series of self-guided challenges in the trees with two courses to choose from. Each course is similarly conceived with platforms suspended from a gorgeous pine grove connected by Indiana Jones bridges, Tarzan swings, rolling zip-lines, TrueBlue free falls, and other challenging obstacles to navigate.
After an initial instruction from our trained staff, this adventure allows you to move throughout the two courses at your own pace and at the level of difficulty you choose.
While the self-guided component of the adventure enhances the experience, don’t worry, our trained and friendly staff are there to assist you if needed.
- All participants will need to have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian, 18 or older.
- Sessions run for approximately 1 1/2 hrs, including receiving gear and instruction.
- All participants will receive harnesses and helmets
- Closed-toed shoes required
- Minimum age of 9 and a minimum height of 55 inches tall
- Must be able to fit into our safety harness. Both youth and adult are available.
- The Minimum weight is 50lbs and the maximum weight is 275lbs.
- The ability to wear a face covering when unable to physically distance is required.
|All Ages||$45||1.5 hours|
Hours are weather dependent
Tree House Trail
Berkshire East is excited to announce the addition of our Children’s Tree House Trail. This netted course is designed for kids ages 3 and up. Moving from platform to platform amongst the trees, kids will navigate a series of fun elements, such as netted bridges, Burma bridges, tunnels, and a small zip line. This course is netted, meaning no harnesses are necessary, allowing kids to explore this “Swiss Family Robinson” type environment on their own terms while still being supervised by our trained staff.
The ability to wear a face covering when unable to physically distance is required.
The Children’s Tree House Trail is the perfect companion to our Thunderbolt Mountain Coaster and our other adventures for kids, such as afternoon rafting float trips down the Deerfield River.
Groups in the Aerial Adventure Park
The Aerial Adventure Park has been discovered by families and groups as a great base activity for birthday parties, family trips, reunions, and business gatherings. Combine these activities with our Thunderbolt Mountain Coaster, event spaces, rafting, zip lines, and downhill mountain biking, and you've got a great day ahead of you!