THUNDERBOLT MOUNTAIN COASTER
Think of it as a combination alpine slide and roller coaster. The Thunderbolt takes riders up 1,580 feet of up-track through the forest before the cart disengages and gravity takes over.
The 3,870 feet of downhill track are designed with swooping turns, banked corners, rolling drops, and 360° turns. Each cart is equipped with its own braking system, allowing you to slow speeds to a comfortable pace or accelerate to G-Force inducing levels.
Fun for the whole family!
|1 Ride||5 Rides||10 Rides|
|Ages 5 & Under||Free||Free||Free|
|Riders (Ages 6-8)||$10||$40||$70|
|Driver (Ages 9+)||$15||$55||$105|
You are not making a reservation for a specific time; to better assist with capacity management, there are a limited number of rides per day. Please purchase your tickets in advance to guarantee a ride on the coaster. Be aware that, at times, there will still be a line to get on the ride. For each ride you purchase, you will have to re-enter the line queue.
- Minimum Age: Driver: 9 years old | Rider: 3 years old
- Minimum Height: Driver: 52″ | Rider: 36″
- Maximum Weight 300lbs total per cart (individual or combined weight)
- Must be at least 16 years-old to have a rider with you.
- Signed waivers are required for all riders. Riders under 18 must have a signed waiver from a parent or legal guardian.
- The ability to wear a face covering when unable to physically distance is required.
Closed for the season, see you in 2021
Operating hours are subject to change and are weather dependent.