Lift & Trail Status
What makes Berkshire East special? First and foremost, our guests and employees. Berkshire East is a fun New England ski area with great terrain, great people, and it's a slice of heaven in old New England. Our lifts and trails are the medium upon which our guests make their mark, and each night our snowmaking crews apply a fresh surface with which we start all over again.
COVID-19 FAQ for Chair Lifts & Lift Lines
- How are you loading lifts this winter?
- Arrive Together, Ride Together; please load lifts only with the people you came with. .
- In the event that you are a solo skier or rider, you may be allowed to ride triple or quad lifts with another solo person as long as 1) you are both okay with it, 2) face coverings are worn the entire time, and 3) you sit on opposite sides of the chair. If you do not want to ride with another guest, you will ride the lift solo.
- How are you promoting physical distancing in lift lines?
- The nature of skis and boards naturally creates distance between people. To help remind guests to keep at least 6-feet of physical distance, we have added physical distancing markers and signs to the lift queues.
- How do you plan to manage lift lines given your new protocols?
- Staff will be monitoring the lift lines for mask wearing and proper social distancing.
- On Hold